CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Results

















At home today
Finishing things up...


Went shopping for materials just now
Its very very expensive for me....
I guess im gonna earn back what i paid
times 100 XD


Half-done my homework
I thought its easy until i started doin it
I thought what i did was not well enough
But then who knows...they might love it XD


Decided not to go for a haircut yet
After i saw Adam Lambert's new video
Gosh~ he has the greatest hair ever !!!
Love the new song too XD


Okay enough of the weekend update


The great great results are coming out soon
Everyone is so worried and scared and terrified
Most probably every feeling in the world together
Im kinda confused too.....
Sometimes i fell worried
But most of the time its nothing


Unfortunately i think i cant go thursday
cuz u know...i got classes to attend...haha
We plan to go on friday
But we found out it's a school holiday = =
So we're still considering.....


Buttttt...really wish i can go on that day
It's fun goin with friends...
fell happy together sad together XD
Andddd meeting all the teachers....
Maybe after partyyy.....lol ^ ^


I wanna know what i got !!!
Anddd i wanna party with my people !!!!





This haird this hair !!!!



PS :
3D or no 3D ? Who to go with ? Anyone ?

0 comments: