CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Be Creative ~

















Another update of mine
about college life...duhhh
thats the only interesting thing
happening to me recently.....

Anddd unlike last time
I think its good to have something
to write about on ur blog
At least u knw u have a LIFE ~


So...2day we have Creative Studies
Its about brainstorming and getting ideas
Today...as usual was only the intro of studies
About left and right brain XD
At the moment i was trying to remember
what is the name of parts of the brain
which i studied before......

But I cant remember a thing XD
Sorry... bio teacher ^ ^


Its about thinking out of the box
Doing things differently ~
will be Mind mapings a lot = =
I dont like that very much though~

Anddd we have to do some sort of folio
for every single studies T n T
Gonna be real busy...dunno when...
Hope i can manage to get all As !!!



Friday is here !!!!
Its the day that people from my class love
Hahaha after 12 we will be free !!!

My 1st weekend in college
Homework is waiting ahead = =
N gonna go shopping for materials XD










PS :
Sounds boring but
Hope it'll be FUN !!







0 comments: