CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

OMG !




Monday...errrr
People hate monday for a reason
End of weekends ,back to work or school
Traffic jams !!!

See~ How can we dont hate monday ??


Hav morning class today...very early
its our 1st Life Drawing class
B4 the class i thought i'll be fun
since its a drawing class XD


The lecturer was okay...quite dedicated
But at the same time aimed high = =
Life drawing is not easy at all
It makes us feel that drawing is hard
Anddd its hard for us to draw too....
it has to be perfect for us for him


Did our 1st assignment in class
which he said was too rush for us
We felt the same...lol
And also we have to finish up our 2nd one at home
which is...really really hard


But we all said we wanna get at least A
I was like WTH but i wanted it too !!!!
So...have to work my butts off


Anddddd He showed us his students' work
We were like WOW...SO NICE...WOW
He was like OH THIS IS ONLY AVERAGE~
IM GONNA SHOW U THE BEST ONE


I was like OMG OMG OMG all the time
The work is unbelievable*ly great
I know our word bubble that moment was
"Wow...OMG...I cant do that !!"


One of the most stressful subject for us
Definately we have to work extra time
for all the assignments and folios = =
DEAD**


One small thing really kinda made my day
was the lecturer kinda like me i think XD
He was like KEAT YAW CAN AR ??
Proud to say its not bcuz of my personality
hahahaha i guess laaaaa


He really encourage me a lot
Before class end he told me
"I THINK YOU CAN DO IT ~ "
Its like the words from the movie rite ??
Haha anyway im SOOOOOO HAPPY XDXD










PS :
2moro is HELL DAY T T
I do hope we can still see some Angels there XD

0 comments: