CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Lets Talk





















Had class at 9
Arrived there at around 8.50
phew ~ Thank god i was not late

Thanks to the serious traffic...
Hate those idiots !!!!


Having an irritating stomach ache
in the morning....
Its not new for me = =
It happens everytime...in the morning
since i was in secondary school = =


My mom said it was because i think too much
But sometimes its really irritating
Like when there's some important thing goin on
I Hate it !!!
God please stop this for me !!!


Okay back to the communication class story
Its a combined class so its kinda huge
The lecturer came in late...XD
[ She actually was right before me
But i think she went to the toilet ]


She's pretty cute...hahahahaha
I should stop...talking bout her right now
btw she didnt introduce herself too
So...better get to know more bout her XD


What we did today was...some sort of
english test...to know our level = =
Its kinda hard...i was guessing most of the hard ones
Plus there's an essay for us...WTH ??

After months of not writing any essays
I tell u its hard for me to think of any point
Plus...the annoying stomach ache
was still going on = =

I guess I did it quite badly T T
But who cares....haha
































PS :
1st college weekend
Lot of things hav to be completed
Busy Busy weekend XD

0 comments: