CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

phew...^ o ^





Done my test
Finally its over ~
wooooooo yeah


Before this i was worried
Its a test afterall
How can we dont think about it
I thought i was going to do it
at least until 4 or 6...lol


Surprisingly enough
I finished it at 1 sumthing XD
And it was my 1st attempt.....
So relieved after i've done it ^ ^


You know how devastating it is
to draw n draw n erase n erase
until you get to do it all over again
on a new piece of paper = =


I gotta feeling
that mine is okay but wont get the perfect mark
Finger-crossed XD Hope i can get A larhhh
Still...thank god i only did it once ~ phew ~


Next week...tougher things waiting for us
OMG...tiring-exhausting-intensed-stressful-class
Get some rest people !!


This saturday they're having gathering
Again....not many confirmed that they're going
Is it going to happen or not = =


Was busy asking them on fb
But only one answered me = = ....kesian~
Hey guys reply me fast ~



0 comments: