CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

R.E.D.O




Couldnt think of a better tittle


Its devastating to know that~
REDO is really not that easy
since we already gave it a 100% at the 1st time
But they say it like they're farting or what
so damn easy coming from their mouth = =


Today's moral studies
interesting but boring at the same time...lol
The class was so dead in the morning
I kinda like the lecturer's teaching ^ ^
And he said something very interesting and funny
[ My facebook post of the day XD ]


Someone asked me to write more about
my assignments and studies ??
I actually took photos of some of my assignments
Will upload them soon okay i promise ^ ^


So about my studies......
I was confused at the 1st time
Cuz they told me i'll be going for diploma
But then actually i have a one year foundation
[ i dunno whats it call...something like foundation ]
That means i wont be studying about
all those sewing...fabrics...designing clothes....

I was confused too ~


So guys the assignments arent those okay XD
But still i will let u know about my assignments
Since someone wants to know ^ ^








PS :

Telephone*ing and Bad romance*ing in the class !!
Gaga ramama !!

0 comments: