CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Story 3

















Finally get to watch it
I dont know about you guys
But i really couldnt wait any longer
I Have to go this week XD
Thank got i have a nice friend to go with


I was quite worried on the way there
The movie was at 4 and we reached there at 3.45
Its Saturday some more and its still school holiday
So you cant blame me for worrying too much XD
Thank god we got the tickets
Although its more expensive but definitely worth it















The Room was filled with kids
Expected it but many adults were there too
You see how awesome are The Toy Stories XD
But it wasnt that noisy surprisingly
So i was happy to get such nice environment
to enjoy the movie XD


Back to the movie
The movie started with a short cartoon
which confused us but i was enjoying it then
I kinda like it THE DAY AND NIGHT
Then the movie really started.....
I was like YEAH !!! XD











The Movie caught my attention all the time
Not even one second my mind was at somewhere else
Some movie's storyline are just FLAT and BORING
But you cant find that in TOY STORY 3 for sure
It's so intense and your eyes gonna be on the screen all time XD












The Characters are cute !!!
All have their own parts in the movie
For me i dont think Woody and Buzz are the main toys
Because i LOVE all of them !!!
I was quite sad though cuz they took some of the toys out
Like the little Bo Peep (miss her and her lambs XD)
And i dont like that MRS POTATO only has one eye
So scary man...hahaha but her other eye is so important XD
Some new characters came out
And they are all so adorable !!!




Bo !! Miss her !!









My personal favourite
The BARBIE that crys all the time and
The 3 ALIENS that love claws XD
They are just so cute !!!
But can someone...dolce and gabbana or versace
please go and design some nice clothes for the barbie
She looks awful in the blue suit XD














The storyline is still amazing
even if they are using the same idea
which is the whole adventure and runaway thingy
But it still work for the kids and adults like me
hahaha and i totally get all the funny jokes
Thats why i was like laughing most of the time
















There's some touching moment in it
which is very tear-jerking XD
Almost cried but i was holding back
If not people gonna think that im CRAZY
hahaha yeah definitely learn something
BE TOGETHER , STAY CLOSE even in the WORST SITUATION
Yea u gonna feel sad
looking at their cute faces
when they are in the worst situation
Trust me...XD













The movie has a happy ending i guess
Seeing Andy leaves also was SAD
And the little girl is kinda annoying
But yeah...its a happy ending
At least every toys smiled in the end XD














This is the last one i guess
Too bad it cant go on and on forever ><
I gonna miss them, all of them.....
Seeing andy is like looking at myself
grown up and going to college
So gonna leave my childhood aside
Childhood is like the happiest moment for me















Toys are very very important too
They are like companions for us
Sharing the happiest moment together
But then they'll be leaving us
Or shall i say we gonna be leaving them
forgetting them when we get older
But they will still be there for us
until one day you realize you cant keep them anymore

The movie tells it all....
So be good to your TOYS kids !! XD

















PS:
I actually miss the moment
that i can act stupidly with my companions :(
Toys come back to me !!

0 comments: