CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Mad Hatter













Im recently in love with hats and caps
For someone as lazy as i am
i think wearing a hat or cap is a good idea
Sometimes when your too lazy to do your hair
or you get bored of your current out-of-shape hairstyle
Just cover it up with hat or cap...
Ahhh~ problem solved :)


I was wearing my RED cap all the time few weeks ago
Some friend asked me was it because i lost all my hair or what
The reason was actually im too LAZY to do my hair
and also i've got no time to go for a haircut :D


But i used to think that wearing hat is not so good
first people will think ur bald :(
second i wanted for my hair to look good all the time
because i thought hair is crucial for someone to look good
But now since i started to love hat and cap so much
So i'll probably re-define the meaning of looking good :)















Panama hats are the latest trend
Love it !! so probably gonna get myself one :)


Fedora hats too are looking hot
They are perfect for vacations...
Look at Jason Mraz in the IM YOURS VIDEO
So cool so lay back....
Just love the whole vacation look :)















Im not sure whether Bruno Mars is wearing panamas or not
But they are cool too...







































PS:
But too much of hat and cap will make people sick
haha so i suggest to not always wear them
its also not good for your hair... :)

1 comments:

PeechieKeen said...

I love Jason Mraz and his plethora of hats!