CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Colour Grey














Im in love with grey recently
Everything grey will get my attention
Grey is so attractive
I know i love every colour
And GREY just became my favourite


Grey is obviously
the mixture of Black and White
I Like to call it the middle of Black and White
Black is too edgy and rock and roll
White is too pure and elegant
Grey is just nice....
It has the elements of both colours
Grey can be edgy at time
And also can be really elegent too
Thats why its so attractive...


I just love GREY
no matter what season it is now
GREY is cool XD

















Spotted some clothes that i really like
COTTON-ON is a shop that caught my eyes recently
Just like the colour grey....
Wish i can buy one or two of them...XD


















The RAW EDGE VEE TEE from Cotton-on



















The POTASSUM WASH TANK from Cotton-on...i like the colour!!



















The STEEL COLOUR NICLE CARDIGAN from Cotton-on
Love it !! It has a playful kinda look XD




















The GOLD ROAD TRIP SUNNIES Sunglasses by Cotton-on



PS:
SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP
is what i wanna do....XD

0 comments: