CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Golden Melody


















After few days of chilling here
not updating my blog
I guess i should write something finally
And i found out that updating it everyday
wasnt a good idea at all :D


So to warm up myself a little
I think better i dont go that hardcore :)
And yea i found a good topic
which is about the
GOLDEN MELODY AWARD 2010


The event was yesterday at TAIWAN
It wasnt that good
judging from the appearance of stars
( Those i love were not there >< )
Anyway still its a little boring
as usual...i mean the whole SHOW :(


Okay ended up A-Mei won everything
Good for her...she ROCKS !!!
But i used to support all of the girls
every year...so its kinda hard for me to
see them not win :(
too bad there just can be one winner



















As for the guys...
David Tao won :(
I thought its between Khalil Fong and Eason Chan
I Love EASON !!! :)
But whatever...Eason still rocks !!



















Another lucky girl was LaLa Xu Jia Ying
She won the best newcomer or something like that
I wasnt liking her that much last time
But after listening to few of her songs
I started to like her more and more
So way to go for her....




















PS :
Hahaha can see that im lazy right ??
Wait till i get into the blogging mood :D

0 comments: