CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Inspirations



The RAE of SUNSHINE












Sometimes in life
When you feel so bored
for a very long time
Bored of everything and
feel lifeless everyday


















Thats basically how i feel these days
No classes make me so bored
I love holidays but...
I still need to have something to do
So yeah...and...
I think i look like a mess too haha


















Have you ever feel so bored
sometimes you tend to forget about
things you used to love before
And discover them back after that
The feeling is so weird
i mean like OWWWW I USED TO LOVE IT SO MUCH

















The past few months
i wasnt feeling that much for singing
maybe cuz i started drawing and sketching
which make me have no time for singing
So i kinda forgot that i used to love it so much last time
I had so much fun doing it during secondary school
hmm miss the day quite a lot XD


So now that im so free
Suddenly i discover back that passion in me
for singing hahaha (maybe im just too bored)
So yeah its so cool and fun !! :)

















I think we have to just discover anything around us
to find that little things around
which can inspire us in many ways
Finding that inspiration is so important
To let you continue doing what you love
Let you be greater than what you are doing right now
I think i gonna have more inspirations
when i started designing stuffs... :)
yea its one of the most important things i guess


















I used to watch PROJECT RUNWAY
to inspire me and it helps
it kinda PUSH me towards what i wanna be
owww i missed that show !!
And i love watching ANTM too
Their photoshoots give me a lot of ideas
so its another way of inspirations XD








PS:
They inspired me a lot !!
i mean the shows...love it !!

By The Way I LOVE all the PHOTOS above :)

0 comments: