CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Because of you


Im having my semester break
So i thought it would be perfect for me
to talk about the final projects XD


These were the reasons
for us to rush until mid-night
Make us suffer during weekends
Compete against each other
Using the whole bottle of colours
To try our best to make something GREAT
which always get some negative feedback
from them the lecturers....


Okay so i kinda hate it
But i actually love it la XD
So confusing huh....ahahaha


Okay the last thing we had to finish for MORAL
was the damn test...the Final exam
that i didnt have time to study
because of another assignment...><
So i didnt give my best...
But overall i think im OKAY... XD


As for Life Drawing
Just draw the same thing we did on the A4 paper
again on the bigger illustration board...
I did it better than on the A4 paper
But still not very good...quite disappointed with myself
knowing that my lecturer believed in me ><
The presentation was awful = =
But i guess im GOOD overall XD for the accumulated marks


















For Analytical Drawing
The marking depends on the lecturer
So i dont think i can get A ><
The final assignment was so much easier
than we thought....
But its too fast to be done
And i got insecure with mine....
SO easy and i didnt like it = =
But i do hope i can get A la plz !!!


















For Creatice studies
The canvas thingy...its group work too
My 1st group work assignment
Turned out GREAT...way better than my expectation
The working as a team thingy
We made it !! worked together perfectly
Although we all had different ideas
But we made it as a team !!!
Proud of us !! i think we worked as a team
the most XD
The presentation was okay too...
So im very happy for this final project XD


















For Design Studies
Back to individual work
Its our own design...had some freedom XD
Its not black n white too...
Was happy with the result
But regret doing some last minute changes on it
And got some shooting from the lecturer
But overall im happy with my design XD
No matter what !! i wanna get back my BOARD !!!
















PS:
Okay now having holiday after all that
But yeah...quite boring > <
Someone come date me !! XD

0 comments: