CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yesterday Once More


Kinda like this song
by Carpenters
Very nice
This is the 2nd song
i love which is from carpenters
No wonder my friend's sooo in love with them


SPM still going on
2moro got SENI p1
thursday got Physics
So why am i here ? lol
hmm i dunno
Just u know rite....
I just cant live without this
i mean online .....
Its like a daily thing
Although i keep saying to myself
i will have no time for both SENI & Physics
See what happens now ?? haha


Anyway...
thinking of SPM is going to end soon
make me happy...and excited
cant wait to finish them
4 more subjects to go
after this week its gonna be 2
then 1 left...then yeah ~
im crazy ~
but this is how i encourage myself
Guess a lot of ppl doing that


Lady Gaga was on Ellen's show
watched it on YOUTUBE already
she's awesome !!!
The conversation btw them was funny
The performance was even better...
& She's rite...
arent singers suppose to SING ?
that's true....
look at Miley & Swift...


After finish blogging
i was like...WTH im writing ?
its damn boring
So today wasnt my BLOGGING DAY i guess
I just did it cuz it's a routine
u know what i mean....


off for SENI & PHYSICS
glad that BIO's over
chiao !!!

1 comments:

晨风 said...

情感,天籁涟漪吾心!