CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Doesn't mean anything





Doesn't mean anything ?!
what am i talking about ?!
im doing my SPM weih
SPM do mean something kay
at least until we get into college...


But its really not a big deal
i look at it as one of the processes in life
which everyone ( in MALAYSIA ) have to go thru
We still can survive if we get bad results
( Just a bit harder )
So yea...try to stay in the STRESS-FREE mood
You too guys !


Now we are done with 6 subjects
5 more for me to go....
its actually not that "suffering" that i've thought
its like super fast the day pass
hmmm finishing at 14....2 more weeks
As i said i didnt hate the exam
i just didnt like the process of STUDYING for exam
its like we have to revise on 2years work
just for one exam which last about few hours
its very sickening man !!


Next week is the INTENSE week i've been saying
its BIO n PHYSICS for me...plus SENI
its kinda stressful.....
But yea...i never have high hopes
on my SCIENCE subjects' result...
So i will just try my best
to SUM UP what i've learnt for 2 years
& make a not too bad ending for them


BYe Bye ,

Add Maths
Moral
Mathematics
Sejarah
English
B.M


I will miss ya'll
haha yea right ~



Enough of the SPM reviews thingy
So let's get back to work
i mean STUDY...










Sick of me posting GAGA's photos?
i just cant help for doing that
She's kinda my inspiration now...lol

1 comments:

v.i.i.i.i.n.e.s! said...

i love gaga!

actually SPM is ok for me so i still can blog everyday. haha.

still, gambateh in the coming subjects!