CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Story Tellin'

Unforgettable moment in my life ! Hmmm.....I got one . It is very very unforgettable and I used to dream of it every night .

It was a humid , cozzy night where I was as usual , sewing clothes for my puppy named " puppy " in my room . Due to the price increasing on electricity , I had been forced to sew in dark . My hands were almost been sewed into the doggy's dress and I was shouting like there's no tomorrow . I wondered why my mom and dad have to be so called " Saving the Earth " by swithching off the lights , while we were staying on the hills by our own , having a huge swimming pool and compound . So , why did they care about the price of electricity ?

It was getting cold then , so I got up from the "rotan" chair and walked towards the window , wanted to close it . But something bothered me while I was doing all that , there were all police cars and cops surrounding my mansion . Did I do something wrong by just closing windows and sewing clothes for my puppy's birthday ? I don't think so actually . But curiousity took over me , so I use my favourite binocular to see what is happening .

I saw some Chinese words on the wall with red colour splashes around . I tried my best to understand it by using my dictionary . Finally after a few minutes of flipping , I got the meaning and I was so overwhelmed . It means "borrow" "money" "no" "return".....I thought : What the What ?!! I only borrowed 7 bucks from Nicky last week and now she wanted to arrest me because of that ? She's such a...... While I was examining the words , cops kept shouting like all of us are deaf humanbeing .

Then I quickly grabbed my wallet , took the 7 ringgits and ran down to give her back . It was so dark , so I was running with a pityful , small torch light . Suddenly I bang into someone and both of us fallen down . " Oh no , grandma ! Why we always have to knock down each other ?! " yelled me with anger . Then I shined the light onto my "gandma's" face but It looked different . It was so manly , with big nose and small eyes , even can see some hair on the face . I thought : "Impacts of getting old , yucks....." . But then the lights goes on and I saw 5 huge men were staring at me . While my dad , mom and grandma and my "puppy" have been tied up with smelly socks in their mouth .

With so much of power in a sudden , I turned behind and started to run back into my room . They were right behind with socks and ropes trying to get me . I quickly closed the door and tried my hardest to push on the wardrobe's huge door .
Then , before they get to come in I already "dissapeared" in a split second . I can still heard their screaming and shouting .

I calmed down and took a few steps behind , and I saw something , too bad it's not snow neither a lamp post , but it's actually a room . I quickly ran down the long long stairs and finally came to a secret underwater house . I wanted to get some help from outside so I get on a small boat and made my way following the direction of the river . The condition down there was so eerie and pungent , made me rowed faster to get away . " Those ruffian people sure going to die after this! "
whispered by my own in the quiet pathway .

Finally I saw lights of the moon shinning on me and I knew I was going to get out from that scary place so I rowed even more fast and arrived to a bush . It was so dark out there and barely can see some moonlight . In a sudden , I slipped and fallen into a tree-trunk kind of slide . It was so fast and long , I was actually enjoying it . The wind that blown on my face made me feel better .

In a few minutes , I came to the area that surrounded by all the cops and media . The best thing was I realized that I got the key of my house . With that , my family have been safe and we live happily ever after then , but in a much smaller house . I can know everybody is unhappy from their faces , sorrow is on their faces all the time . I learnt something , that is do not ever get help from the "A Long" ( money lender ) because they will be chasing after you forever and ever....plus your family especially the kids will have to suffer !

These moments have been kept in my mind until the rest of my life . It is really soooo sooooo unforgettable .




P/S : no offenz ...dear " A Long" s ~ ^ ^

6 comments:

v.i.i.i.i.n.e.s! said...

arhhhhh?
so hard to understand worhh~
aiyoyo

吖焕 said...

english~~~
我看不明~~~

J уαo Low said...

lol~
= O

chOOng k_小旗 said...

izzit real story lai de~
u say until like a real story leh~

J уαo Low said...

No..its my essay for final exam
haha~

chOOng k_小旗 said...

==