CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

500










My 500th post on my blog
its not easy i think
to keep the blog running for this long...
I've seen some changed their blog
for so many times already...

No...i just dont like to abandon things
maybe im not used to constant changes
its more like i wanna keep everything with me
all the good and bad memories...
thats one of the reason i started blogging too
So to look at a brand new blog
with no records of my previous post
I JUST CANT DO IT XD

CNY is next week
I dont feel that much of excitement
Hopefully its gonna be a good one
its not I KNOW WHATS GOING ON
quite unsure and confused...lol

Anyway its CNY
You cant hate it eventho its a gloomy one XD
Gloomy CNY...sound so scary suddenly...











PS:
LEE JIA WEI early congrats !!
You already won many people's heart :)

0 comments: