CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dedicated















Gotta go back to college soon
I think most of us are already dying at home
Due to boredom.....
My holiday is definitely not the most interesting one
Some of them doing part time job or even full time
Some of them went for some fabulous trips to other country
Me being the most not outgoing person in the world
stayed at home most of the time...
watching tv and go online...sometimes draw...
I just love being home :)
So im happy eventhough im not always out there

Class is starting soon
will be going back to the same routine
busy busy life again...
but i like to be busy sometimes XD
Have to really really pay more attention to class
I told myself that when last semester started
But i think i didnt fullfill that ><
So for the coming new semester
I gotta really really be more dedicated

I realize that my knowledge of fashion is like 1%
I feel dumb sometimes when talking about it
So much knowledge needed to be in my brain
need to study more on brands and designers
term and trends...models and new collections
The world of fashion is moving so quickly
Have to learn all of them before they become outdated
100% of dedication is needed

After CNY
gotta start studying :D
upgrading myself to become more competitive
In Fashion...one day you're in
and the next you're out !!
Heidi Klum is so right...
But sometimes...its too tiring

Gimme a break until CNY laaah... XD
















PS:
Chillax is out !!
Time for some fashion classes XD

0 comments: