CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Acceleration















Its overwhelming to know that
I am already in the second year of diploma
And I can still remember
when I first got into LKW i was so nervous
Got no friends with me in a new environment
Everything you have to do by yourself
cuz everyone thinks your old enough to deal with things
Didnt know what to do sometimes

I was seriously just going with the flow
and just follow whats everyone's doing...lol

2010 passed so quickly
and Im done with 2 semesters...I dunno how ><
Semester 1 i think i did okay...not giving my best
But its a good start for me...with so new good friends
And im quite satisfied with my result...
Semester 2 was a whole new experience
I think i didnt give my best (regret!!)
I should definitely spend more time
on each and every assignments....
But i went through a lot with my best coursemates
Still happy to have such nice people around me

Now Im sitting here
thinking about how it all passed so fast
regretting for not giving enough effort for sem2
and worrying about my sem2 results....
I seriously have no clue about what i gonna get
but based on my effort im worried....
really really worried....

arghhh....next sem no regret !!
will put 100% in everything i do !!
Hopefully i stick to the plan...finger-crossed...




Megan Fox in Giorgio Armani Prive gown...gorgeous !!




PS:
Regret is one of the worst feelings !!
I really gotta put my 100% in eveything in coming sem...
haiz....worried :(

0 comments: