CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Great Great Day















Watched my first CNY movie this year
Although in the movie I didnt feel CNY that much
I dont care its still a CNY movie
I guess if you feel that CNY fever yourself
everything will smell like CNY... XD

Back to the movie
Its MY FM and ASTRO's second production
Last year they made it big and everyone's loving it
So they decided to make another movie
with more dedication to make it big again this time

First of all...i think the movie ended quite fast
its like HUH SO FAST THE END ALREADY ?!
its just not the best time to end the movie i think
Or maybe they wanted to make the story smooth....

You can feel that the whole movie is so PREPARED
They got an intention to make the whole thing touching
When everything is so well-prepared
I felt less genuine from the story
I think thats the biggest mistake of the movie...
Dont even make me start talking about the part
where they try to put everyone into the movie...
seriously...like EVERYONE ?! WTH

There are lots of tear jearking moment
its really sad and touching....
you'll be like AWWW SO SAD AND ITS TRUE...
The story is okay for me...
They involved different relationships in the movie
Its a good educational movie
for parents and the children
Hopefully it can be a WAKE UP CALL for everyone

Overall the movie is a worth watching one
it is sad and touching...funny at the same time
The actors are playing their parts quite well
and not forgetting the beautiful scenery in the movie
You wont believe Malaysia can be that beautiful XD

By the way,
I still prefer WOOHOO...i think XD

















PS:
Yeah finally i feel CNY...
Thanks to the Oh-So-Bright Sun !! :)
I never love hot weather that much in my life
like i do now...lol