CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Dentist Attack...











Few hours ago
I was unwilling to go visit the dentist
Too troublesome for me to drive there (lazy XD)
I just wanna stay at home and not go out
Its easier...nothing to be worried about...

Now after the appointment
I think I should be unwilling to go
cuz the whole thing was really scary...lol
Im so glad that its over now
But i may have to go through the whole thing again
Ahhh why me ?!!!!!

Went through filling and scaling
filling i dont mind that much...
scaling is the scariest part...now i know
it hurts so bad...damn painful during the process
i was like trying to stop the dentist from doing it
From the first few teeth i almost died
knowing that there are still so many to go

Its a new experience
and im sure one part of me
will stop me from going next time...
Hopefully it wont hurt that much next time
For the sake of nice and healthy teeth....















PS:
You wont know how glad i feel now
at least the thing is over....
Next on my To-do-list...cut my hair !! XD

0 comments: