CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What i did on April Fool's day



Omg i dont know what to do now
The assignments are making me mad
Feel like screaming at someone today


I guess this will be my 1st time
not finishing my work on time
I dont care !!!!
Thats why im here XD


So what i did on April Fool's Day ??
No i didnt trick anyone
And no i didnt get fooled that day ^ ^


That day was quite special....
We had our 1st hang-out
Me & my new friends
The reason why we hang-ed was
for one of my friend
that is going to leave
So you can call it a farewell party i guess


We went to Alamanda Putrajaya
it's my 1st time there....o o





The Crazy Jumping Shot XD

































































Although we're not knowing each other long enough
But i guess we're working this out XD
And forgot to wish Vanessa that day
But then there's FACEBOOK...haha keep in touch yo ~





PS :
Cant be happier to be in this class
So glad to have such amazing classmates
And we definately can kick-ass !!

0 comments: