CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blast !


Oh my.....
didnt expect so much
from u guys ^ ^


Im sooooooo blessed
and thankful for everything
u guys did for me....
[damn touched weih~]


My bday was normally
not so nice i would say
just normal celebration ><
But this year i had a blast on my bday
I was so happy that day
So happy i could die...hahahaha


Even without any BIG surprise lahhh ><


kay i should stop talking about my bday
cuz the next post gonna be all about that XD


Now my life is awesome
great friends and studying on things i like
So thats pretty exciting XD
And cant be more happier
Although its very hectic ><






Newest assignment that made us crazy* again








The Damn building !!












PS :
Holiday next week XD kinda...
assignments are yet to be done ><

0 comments: