CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Rock yo body





















Rock that body
no matter what happens
just let everything goes
and try to have fun XD


Saw the making of rock that body video
and i finally get what they trying to say
b4 this i thought it's a party song XD
Actually it has another message in the song
Listen to it people !!


Rock that body...come on come on !!


Everything happens for a reason i guess
So i appreciate all of them
Maybe im gonna ask "Why are these happening to me??"
at that point of time....
So we better dont take them for granted
the people , the time , everything ~


I dont think the feeling of losing something
when u didnt get enough time to deal with it
is good....
So u know what to do.....


Everything u said to anyone
may be the last conversation between u and him
Its scary !!.....






PS :
Like my emo post ??
U make me wanna keep my EMO for a longer time XD

0 comments: