CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not in mood


Im having a one week holiday
But its not relaxing at all
Just dont feel "holiday" much = =


For them [lecturers]
holiday means "time for homeworks"
Thats why we brought our assignments home
and they wanted us to do them during our holiday
Not fair at all rite ?? ><


So these few days were assignments day
Have to finish up all of them
And i've done some pretty ugly ones
Just hope i dont have to REDO
and the marks wont be too low ~


Okay my holiday is going to end
And i still feel mentally stressed
although im physically getting rest XD


2moro gonna go hang out with them ^ ^
And plan to go out on saturday XD
to get some stuff for life drawing ><






Men's Gladiator sandal from Topshop
These sandals kinda caught my eyes recently
I guess i should try them one day XD














These are more Rock & Roll













PS :
I can describe my feeling now
with WORRIED and I WANNA SHOP !! XD

0 comments: