CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Teeth




















2day
continue my work
the last box i think
There is no deadline for it
so i decided not to stress myself out
im doing it slowly now


i even get insulted
for doing it as fast as possible
cuz they said there will be a new thing coming
so no point rushing for this
cuz im not going to get any rest still
So i guess im take my time
chillax !


The only thing that spoilt my mood
this morning
was because of my neighbours...
They are...really....i dowan to say
Just irritating
especially the woman
She's really a [censored]!
i wish they can move out a.s.a.p
& my wish is going to come true
cuz someone bought the house !
So i wont have to see their faces anymore ^ ^


I always think that
they are a bunch of uneducated
& low class [censored] ...
So get loss u guys...
i wish i could get a tee that has
"The people staying next to me is an [censored]"
on it....
Who can tell me where i can get ? lol


Okay enough of them


Feel a bit confused today
not so exciting...dull n boring
maybe cuz of nothing much happens
besides the work i was doing lately
& my friends are having part time job
SO less time to meet each other
Busy life set us apart
So im really lookin forward to meet them
Just dunno when = =


Today is already the 27th of JAN
Time passed like nobody business
& i feel like i've done nothing
hmmm maybe im the one that think so
actually i dont know....
So yea CNY is coming
that means college is starting soon
no comment about that ~




PS :
i heard that
showing teeth to monkeys
means you wanna challenge them....lol

0 comments: