CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quickies






Wow i cant believe
i've not update my blog
for more than a week


The last time i said
i was very happy to be busy
But this time...
i dont feel happy at all...
cuz im working...lol


My work is a bit easy
compare to what all my friends' job
I only have to sit at home
and yea...thats the point
No outdoor at all...haha
Thats why i like it


Have to get lot of money
for my fashion design course
since i've been told
the only way to be successful
in this career
is through competition
So im kinda determine
to earn more money
for the expenses of those competition
So...sometimes
i have to be a lil busy
for all the outing & stuff...
hmm cant help...


Now its almost done
so i guess i should update my blog
at least write something




PS :
i swear i'll update
if any special things happen...lol

0 comments: