CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

First







Yeah !!! Happy New Year !!!
2010 has finally arrived....


2day everything is NEW to me
The feeling is not so bad....
The hot Sun is just suitable for this day
If its not today
i'll just complain about how hot the sun is
I kinda like the NEW feeling ^ ^
New year New Life New everything !!!!


Started new year with family
Out for breakfast
but had a sucky one....
My mom decided to have DIM SUM
But i actually hated DIM SUM
Sumore the place serve sucky food...
Wanna know where ? ask me...lol


Chatting on MSN was never my favourite activity
But im kinda active on msn recently
Chatting with my friends
Maybe because we dont get to meet up that often anymore
So u know...humanbeing...
Like to regret after what we've done
Maybe i regret i've never been talking to them recently
i dunno....lol
Guys.... i miss all of ya'll !!!


2moro is HELL day
for those who so unfortunately
got chosen for National Service
Wish u all good luck...take care...
Seriously i considered im LUCKY
cuz i didnt get chosen....
i know its good & yea...make us independant & stuff
But...what happen next when they all come back from NS ?
Back to their normal life again...
so whats the point ?
Just my opinion...no offences !!!!
Anyway all the best guys !!!


Saw my friends new hair colour
its okay but different from last time
So i guess i should go try something new too
not now...when i get a new hairstyle maybe...
NEW remember ?


Yesterday night i wasnt alone at home
i went to my aunt's house....^ ^
That place's at the 5th floor
so its HIGH enough to get nice view
saw lotttttttsss of fireworks !!!
Damn nice !!!
Plan to get a house with a balcony next time











PS :
Fireworks made my day !!!
Happy GaGa 2010 !!!!

0 comments: