CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shoutout to my so-called best friend :


I know im too over
to make small things become very serious
but hey this is my blog
& i can say EVERYTHING i want ( probably not~ )
Anywayz , i still wanna talk about it
Hey im not the one to MESS with k ?


We are friends i think
but for some reasons
i sometimes don't feel connected to ya'll
it's like....im not that close with ya'll
Not only because of that ( ya'll know what i mean "that" )
but yea...really ....
maybe we aren't that close
to be called "Close Friends"


I only felt that we are best friends
when we are having fun together
maybe when ya'll NEED something from me....


Maybe i misunderstood or what
but that's what i felt.....
it's no point saying sorry and all the lame excuses now
SO yea......
im TOTALLY going out without ya'll next time
Have fun among yourselves !!!!!







my BFF !!!




PS :
i knew i over-do this ...haha
& i REALLY "HOPE" that they will "NOT" see this
hahaha u know what i mean....

0 comments: