CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Script i wrote for myself














Yesterday and today
I wasnt at home :)
Finally im out there doing something
other than facebook tv and facebook...lol


Wednesday went for movie by myself
Its an experience everyone need
because i understand that
sometimes you just have to do things alone
and dont have to be so depending
learn to be independant people !! :)




Outfit for Wednesday : Checkered shirt from SODA , White tee from HANGTEN , Pants from SEED









Went window shopping :(
tried on some clothes but decided not to buy
Trust me if i go back to the store
i definitely gonna spend that rm75 :D
Regreting now.....arghhhhh



















As for today...
went to berjaya times square
with my mom for some mobile thingy
whatever...its not done still :(


I wasnt enjoying it at all
i just dont like that strange conditions
and i dont feel safe there i dont know why
i dont even have mood to look at clothes
hahaha maybe i just dont like the place...
But i know life is about
being strange environment
doing new things and meeting new people
So i guess i have to stop complaining
and start getting used to it :(
still trying.....


Didnt do anything special
But did have some nice food for lunch
Wednesday had A&W
Thursday had SUBWAY :)
I love the float and miss it a lot :)
SUBWAY is fastfood which works another way
which i kinda like...




I Love Float !! :)


















Subway Lunch :) can u spot the unusual thing ?? haha

















My chicken terriyaki with hearty italian bread :)

















The chocolate chips and Oatmeal Raisin cookies...






After being out from home so long
i miss the day i saty at home
But when im at home i'll miss the day im out

Can human be more confusing ?? :)


PS:
Next week is the last week to be free
I think i should do some revision :D

0 comments: