CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Harvest














I've been told that the results coming out
on next monday....
But when i login to my facebook profile
i saw one of my friends tagging me into something
when i found out that its about the results
i immediately shouted WTH in my mind...XD

Quickly went to the LKW.net
The process was so nerve-wracking
Again im being a psycho when it comes to results
i always have like some high high hopes
which always make me feel nervous
before getting to know my results...

Sad to say most of the time
i will feel disappointed...
maybe its because i always have the hopes so so high
which are over and not possible for me perhaps :(
But dont worry....im okay
and i will keep my inner-confidence...no matter what XD
The result's actually not that bad though...sometimes...

The result this time
was okay for me....
just that as usual...im hoping for a better one
as long as my mom and dad's happy with it
then im happy :D
( my mom actually thought i gonna fail it...lol )
Seeing them being so supportive makes me happy too :)


















PS:
Definitely have to work harder
in the next semester :)

0 comments: