CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dont stop believing...














Today
is the day to be back to college
and register for the next semester...
Was damn excited and worried at the same time
cuz too much of holidays
make me doubted my ability to deal with stress
but im still excited to learn new things :)

The last registration day was exhausting
This time it wasnt any better...
still have to go through some long queues
have to be standing there and wait for a very long time
run up and down cuz the procedure is so weird
some drama happened...but not as much as the last time
I've been worried throughout the whole thing
that i might not able to finish it today
But ended up okay...thank god !!

Get my subjects list
it sounds interesting XD

Fashion Design 1

Pattern Drafting and Sewing Technique 1

Fashion History

Photography 1

Figure Drawing

Communication Studies

Malaysian Studies

Looking forward to fashion design, fashion history,
and photography... :)
Sewing is another important one...
gonna try my best to love it :)














PS:
Dont stop believin in what you used to believe
thats what i wanna remind myself :)
Gonna work my ass off next sem...

And pray hard that we wont fell apart :(

0 comments: