CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monster Album
















Lady Gaga's newest album :
The Fame Monster [Deluxe Edition]


It's my present from my mom and dad this year
The thing is...i get to choose the present i like XD


There are 2cds in one album [worth it !!]
The 1st cd have 8 new tracks in it
The second one are all songs from previous album


I love every single track from the 1st cd
They are new and i love them so much !!






BAD ROMANCE is a great one
100 times u listen 99 times you gonna love it XD
Catchy tunes + crazy lyrics
The melody is so good that can be changed into
so many different version...Gaga style


ALEJANDRO is nice
Sounded so different and love the feel of it
The meaning behind the song under those lyrics
is actually very good....
Saw the live version and still great !!


MONSTER
The song is so monster*ish
It has a futuristic and robotic
Cant wait to see the video of this song [If there's a video]
Cathchy tune and COOL lyrics !!


SPEECHLESS
The song that surprised me a lot
Its a slow one, stood out from all the dance tracks
The melody is great !! The lyrics is meaningful
Its for her dad [awww]
Definitely a MUST-LISTEN XD


DANCE IN THE DARK
Another Catchy one...Love it when i 1st heard
And there's Princess Diana in it...lol
Still cant get what she wanted to tell from this song
But...definitely a nice dance track XD


SO HAPPY I COULD DIE
Catchy name...haha that caught my attention
The song is about having fun and party*ing
A song that can help you to feel good
when ur so stressed XD


TEETH
The least favourite song of mine
At 1st i love it...but after that...i dont
Maybe it's just too SCARY...lol
But its a good song for concert XD


TELEPHONE
Another good duet
by 2 most talented and gorgeous people
I love both Beyonce and Gaga
A catchy song and its about REVENGE
So...i love the concept...hahaha
The video is damn COOL and BEAUTIFUL..XD


-----------------------------------------------------------

Lady GaGa will release the album across United States on November 24. The fresh materials come from the production hands of such names as Teddy Riley, Rodney Jerkins, Ron Fair and Fernando Garibay. Powerhouse music maker RedOne also makes contribution to the effort, producing its lead single "Bad Romance".


"On my re-release The Fame Monster, I wrote about everything I didn't write on The Fame," Lady GaGa told MTV about the record. "While traveling the world for two years, I've encountered several monsters, each represented by a different song on the new record: my 'Fear of Sex Monster', my 'Fear of Alcohol Monster', my 'Fear of Love Monster', my 'Fear of Death Monster', my 'Fear of Loneliness Monster', etc."








0 comments: