CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beautiful

















I am BEAUTIFUL
No matter what they say
Words cant bring me down...


Probably the greatest lyrics ever
Having the greatest singer to sing it
Its a really perfect combination XD
Bravooooo !! **clap**clap**


Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
A song full of meaning...
A song that is so motivating
Giving the best compliment to everyone
Making sure that people know how to
appreciate themselves...













This week's theme seems to be the same
appreciate yourself XD
I dunno from where i got that
Maybe from GLEE and AMERICAN IDOL ?


No matter how different you are
You are just special...on of a kind
Doesnt mean that you need to compromise
Just let the people around you talk whatever they want
Because they are not brave enough to be unique














So Be yourself Be different and appreciate you
The world need more outstanding one
There are so many similar things out there....
So...Let people see you from the crowd !!

Think of Adam Lambert and Lady Gaga XD






































PS:
I was actually telling myself all these
So this post is for me and you guys XD

I so wanna break the rules and be different
Trying hard on that XD