CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bitter Sweet


















There's nothing special for me to blog about
because nowadaysmy college life is only involving
the assignments which i have nothing much
to talk about.....
So yea...basically we're still on our way
to complete all the final projects.....


Besides the final projects
there's also the presentations to be worried about
This will be the first time we're doing that
like in a more formal way...
With all the professional terms of art...
Its really starting to get on my nerves ><


It'll be a formal presentation...
That means we'll have to be in formal clothes too
OMG I really dont wanna look like an Uncle
or something close to that !!
I guess i have to go shopping XD
And i still dunno what to get....lol

Just gonna cross my fingers
and hope that my presentation is good enough
and I LOOK HOT on that day XD


The busy schedule brings quite a lot
the bitterness to our life....
But there's still some small little tiny
sweetness in it XD
Cuz Semester Break is coming !!


We're talking about the trip to Genting
Whoohooo ~ !!! Sounds FUN !!
We got so excited talking about it
And we wish we could go like 2moro...lol
Although i wish we can go to some island
which have some amazing beaches XD
But im still happy that we're going somewhere~


So...i guess it can be one of the motivation
to make us move for the final projects XD




















PS :
The fact that we all hated is still unchangeable
Still feelin EMO about it ><

Andddd....I Miss Pangkor Island so damn alot !!
Those days are the happiest moment in my life !!

0 comments: