CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

te amo






Its Wednesday !
Cheaper movie tickets !
But not going to any movies = =
There's plenty of new movies
coming out today and thursday
and i just realized that movie comes out
normally on thursday XD


[Valentine's Day] is out now
This movie kinda caught my eyes at 1st
Cuz its a romantic comeday kinda film
and also the cast...awesome cast !
But i dont think i'll get a chance to watch it
Anyway...i still wish i could !


Still finishing up my work [yesh!!]
and Chinese New Year is around the corner !
One week is definately not enough for us
I've got no time for everyone !!
Anyway CNY is always FUN for me !!
3 more days to go XD
go CRAZY people !!!


Nothing special these days
I dont think there'll be anything
with AM cuz i think she's kinda tired
But i really do hope we can go somewhere :)



PS :
get CRAZY anyone ?

0 comments: