CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy


Dont care about
all the pain in front of me
Cuz I'm just tryin to be Happy ~






Yesterday there's a gathering
(AFter all the obstacles...finally )
It's been hard for all of us
to meet up frequently after we graduated
Have to tolerate with everyone's time
I think we are all MAD and ANGRY previously
cuz not everyone shows up each time.....

It's really hard to maintain our close*ness
when we all moved on in our life.....


Have been said that
This time not everyone showed up
But most of them [ shud be thankful XD ]


Planned to have movie
But it wasnt a movie day i guess
The time was just not right for us
So we sold our tickets after that = =
Then we headed to "somewhere around Kepong"
to have steamboat dinner ( IDK the name )


I was raining and that place was crowded
But the food...not bad
I guess thats why it was so crowded...lol
Even met my neighbours there....XD


Next stop was one of the friend's house nearby
But We experienced the road block [awwww ]
Wasted more than 15 minutes in the traffic jam
And guess what I've got myself into = =
Got the last angpow [i think] at friend's house
And went back quite early [ considered early ]


Really really really appreciated the gathering
The time we spend together is everything
ANd im sure we're all longing to hang out next time
But i know the chance of us hanging out
will be lesser and lesser when they all
finally get into college....[ move on ]


But im still cant wait for the next gathering
with any of my friends...so so so miss them all







PS :
I hate the feeling
of us being apart...its bad but its true
We have to move on but look back sometimes
Im terrified but i cant do anything.......

All the best guys !!!!

0 comments: