CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lil' Monster









Satisfied with the grammy's result
Beyonce got 6 out of the 10 nominations
Congratulations ! But sad to say
Lady Gaga should get more than 2
Shit !! [ great performances though ]
Taylor Swift didnt disappoint me too
She has the WORST PERFORMANCE that night
im not surprised ! ^ ^


Lady Gaga's performance is UNBELIEVABLY GREAT
She can sing She can dance She looks good
She can do it all mannnn !
Loving her more & more
I think i'll officially call myself "little monster"
when i get myself a copy of her album ^ ^


Felt bored and down and confused
Life's been very hectic and busy
a lot of rushing this and that
Yet im not that happy with what im doing now
its like i've been living a boring life
with nothing meaningful being done


Chinese new year is coming
Im happy...but not as happy
cuz this mean i will have start college soon
hmm i dont know about that...excited ?
I really dont use to be in a new environment
the insecure and worried thingy is going on


Damn the HOT WEATHER is confusing me
Make the people around have bad-tempered
Sometimes im angry with something
which i dont even know what is it
I guess this is the reason
for me being so happy and down at the same time
Its making people NUTS...lol













PS :
I had a bad day and im having it now
when is it goin to end ? i guess i'll wait
Cant wait to hang out with friends !!!
and THE HEAT is too over nowadays !!!

0 comments: