CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

3/11 done













Wooo...weekend is here !
That means SPM is 1/3 completed
There are still 2 weeks 2 go though
But im more than happy already


Weekend...plan to relax myself
at least for few hours lah....
SPM is about getting ourself calm & do what we can do
SO yea...im not that SCARED this time
Successfully brain-washed myself....
I did feel a lil PANIC though
not cuz of the EXAM
but i was worried that i cant finish my revision
especially SEJARAH


My classroom ( BILIK PEPERIKSAAN )
is quite okay...
just that it becomes the meeting room of all the PENGAWAS
Sometimes it do get a lil annoying
cuz we are concentrating on finding the answer
but they are like...WHISPERING...
Plus there's an indian lady ( PENGAWAS )
I guess she's having flu...very serious one...haha
She keep coughing n doing all the noise
i was so scared to get infected by her flu....lol
Thank god most of the PENGAWAS are very polite
except one...which i hated her sooo sooo much
She better dont make any problem.....


Another thing that was very disturbing....
When i was doing my BM paper
Dont know who the hell switch the fan to TURBO
After i read the newspaper
about fan falling down n hurt a student
i was like...PLEASE DONT FALL ON ME !!!!
i was sitting right under the fan some more....
hmmm scary...


First day was BM n SEJARAH p1
BM was quite hard....
& i think my perform not that well
im not confident with my answer
i feel its not my best....
SEJARAH p1....as usual very confusing
i mean the answers....
But i think i manage to TEMBAK a few correctly


Second day...English n SEJARAH p2
English was okay....
But i felt the same
that i didnt give the best answer....
for essay especially .....
SEJARAH p2....was rather easy
it was not that hard that we have thought
But guess what
i couldnt remember most of the thing
So...i did my best, not leaving any blank in the paper
Just have to PRAY HARD n HOPE FOR THE BEST
























Next week....MATHS , ADD MATHS n MORAL
its still not the most INTENSE week
( wait la until the BIO PHYSICS n CHEMISTRY week )
hmmm but still have to try my best
dont wanna let them down
those who have high hopes on me....
As i said...i will try my best
If i still cant get good result
then its too bad
at least i wont feel sorry for myself....


You too guys...
Dont let yourself regret later !!
TRY YOUR BEST !!!




PS :
SALES are back !!!
cant wait to spend money on myself
AFTER the damn SPM !!! yeah







0 comments: