CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What's the point ?!


Its another lame day at school
Seriously i dunno what's the point
of going school nowadays
We're not doing anything
Just sit there ,chit-chat ,do some lame exercise
PMR is starting tomorrow
& too bad we dont get any holidays = =
damn!!! Dont blame us if we're noisy k
ya'll asked for it !! = =
Guess what .....
We'll have our own holiday
hahaha [evil]
Damn my school !!!!


Tuesday...no tuition for me...yeah
The weather is getting hotter & hotter
Making me sick~ ewwwwwwwww
Wish i could be in a country
which has different seasons
Cant stand the heat !!!!
(Livin in an Oven = =]


SPM !!
think my study plan for SPM
going to be spoilt
Cuz New Hong Kong drama's comin out soon
Cant wait to watch them [yea...them...]
Hmm HK dramas are always addictive
LoL .....














Not in a mood of studying
So yeah ~
Got A for my Art...happy !!
Add math...please dont fail me !!!


Wanted to watch Sorority Row
look nice~ hmmm
Who wanna go ??



















PS:
bored !!!!!!!!!

0 comments: