CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meet Me Halfway


Hey guys...
i miss my blog so much
so decided to spend some time on it


2day is just another hectic ,boring day
Went to school 2day
to return back our text books
phew no more books to be carried to school
Still remember last year
Few of my friends and I were helping at the room
Helping teachers to put back books
to where they should be
Trust me it's more tiring than taking care some kids
Thank god this year im free from that ~ ^ ^


Returining back the books
Means school is coming to an end
& SPM is coming like real soon
in 3 weeks ?!!
I better start studying
Wait a minute...actually i started studying already
Thank god...
But am i too worried
about not having enough time ?
Cuz when i ask my friends
they said they never start study yet...
Knowing that makes me feel a lil relief
Anyway i will follow what i've planned
Just hope that its the best for me ~


Studying everyday
is a hard job to be completed
especially when u target urself...
So i feel kinda down & stressed lately
Guess i should find some entertainment
Maybe Movie ? good idea ~




PS :
If not for exam...i guess we will like study more ~








Give me back my "Stress-free" time !!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it