CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nothing's gonna change my love for you


Nice song
by Khalil Fong
[dont know who's the original singer]


His new album -Timeless
yet to listen to all of the songs from the album
But this album kinda caught my attention
Khalil Fong is a talented singer + song writer
So i kinda have high hopes for him


Love [Red bean]
but its being replay all the time on the radio
So im bored with that already...haha
[Nothing's gonna change my love for you]
another lovely song...which im listening now
like over & over again.....
Not to forget [Bad]....
cant wait to see how's his version of the song


Like his way of singing
A not bad singer [at all]





































Cant wait to attend Mariah's open house !!!
became my "Event of the week"...haha
hope we'll have a lotta fun~
That day is going to be a CAM-WHORING day too...lol


Today we got to know our kedudukan in class
Thank god i got no.9..wohhooo
The class monitor have to be in top 10
dowan to embarrass myself~ haha
Im quite satisfied with my TRIAL's results
hope my SPM results will be almost the same~ haha


PS:
Damn ! my face !
School or no school for me ?? ^ ^

0 comments: