CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Livin my life !

















When was my last update ??
Yea...it was 10 days ago...lol
I fking miss this place...
But then when i dont have time to update
it means that im busy with my life
So i kinda like to be a lil busy XD

















Life is still the same for me
everyday 9 to 5 got classes
Learning basically new stuffs everyday
Everything is so new and fresh
I was like OMG i didnt know this all the time
The work load wasnt that much
So i think i still can handle it...
Hopefully i can say so in the future :)

















Knew some new friends
glad to know them...they are hilarious
they arent that unfriendly as i thought
They are easy to hang out with...
So im happy to know them...
Expanding my circles of friend... :)

































So in one word
my life is awesome !!
sometimes with some ups and downs
But yea...its life...haha
enjoying every moment of it !!
woohoo ~








PS:
Imma get something to record
all these moments soon :D weeeeee

2 comments:

shirlylau said...

did u learn drawing be4??nice drawing ler...

Sweet Sinner said...

I like your works! You can be proud of yourself)) But why have you started studind so early? Its just august today...