CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Catch a breath

















Finally got my timetable...
Im studying full time...lol
from monday to friday...
So i still think my timetable wasnt the best
But who knows one day i might like it XD
So now i just have to take it...

Besides getting the timetable
we also got our shopping list... :(
The list which showed us what to buy
for the sewing class...
There's like almost 40 items on the list
The first thing on my mind was
WTF im gonna faint now... ><
And most of them were like alien language to me
Hmmm...gonna be a fast learner soon :)

















So basically everything is so so new
And i guess i have to take some time to get used to it
And...just to remind myself and you guys that are reading
DONT EVER MESS UP AT THE STARTING POINT !!
If not the regrets in the future will make you suffer
So yea...make the base strong
and you'll have a nice tall building coming :)
( Reminds me of INCEPTION !! )

By the way
I can already feel the stress coming
although there was not many class this week
Have to plan a trip for tools shopping soon
arghhh headache !! so stress so worried
But i kinda want the class to start fast XD















PS:
I can sense that even weekends will be no rest for us
in the coming months... :(
arghhhh heavy and quick footsteps here they are
Had a haircut to embrace the new environment :D

0 comments: