CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Check on it

Hey guys ,

it's weekend again & that's why i got time to update
n hurray~ there will be holiday on the comin Monday
Guess everyone is happy bout it
even one of my teacher felt that too
n claimed that the holiday mood is still on

erm yea it has been an okay week
cuz after CNY what...so it cant be fun
but of course was very happy to meet my frens

Just now try to complete my holiday hw
an essay btw 800-1000 words
actually its for a competition
n i decided to join ... since i like to write lately
n it can be fiction or non-fic
so its free for us to write anything
i choose the tittle " IF I WERE....."
" A BOY " comes to my mind
i thought it should be interesting to write
if i were a girl & the conflict btw
but my fren said it'll be so common then
so i changed my mind
still the same tittle but diff ideas

& Guess what ?!
I bought my 1st Cd with English songs
which is Beyonce's IM...SASHA FIERCE
i've planned to buy it cuz its double-disc
so i think it's worth
haha but its still a bit expensive
compared to those chinese album
with a whole lotta things packed in one
But anyway...i bought it

Now still trying to listen & feel all da songs
i like some of them
but i think its not as nice as i thought
maybe i've been having very very high hopes



P/S : Beyonce still rocks !!!
photos will be upload by 2moro
Come & visit again k~ ^ ^

0 comments: