CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Let's start from here ~

Today's a quite busy day
Morning went back to school
to fetch my lil sis
cuz she has her orientation
haha she's in form1 now....lol
still got 5 years for her to suffer
& im probably free from there by next year~
yeehoo~ ^ ^

Anyway...went back there
then saw some teachers & fellow students
Suddenly got a call from FAIZ
he's my ex-classmate for few months
then he went to another school already...
SO yea...nice talking to him
but started the conversation quite weird
by asking "hi , who are you ?!"...lol

Then got my sis then brought her to take photo
a lotta people there 2day...
all last minute-kaki ~ heahea
Then finally back home before 12

12--watching HEROES....& i still dont get it
kinda confusing ya~
1-3--watching a singing competition
Thats why i do like FRIDAY
so many shows & the next day will be SATURDAY

Then got a call by mom at 5.00++
tellin me that my tuition is starting 2day
so get ready & went there so early
i was the 1st guy to be there b4 6 k
i guess it's not STUDY MOOD huh
Had a good time there as usual
cuz i wont be stressed there
thats why i love that tuition compare to another one

Probably a boring day for me = =

Started my tuition
that means my STUDY MOOD is ON right now
Have to get ready for next MONDAY lo
altough I HATE IT but what to do ?

Actually felt curious bout 1st day of school
how would it be ?? cant believe but
im really looking forward ....weird haha
Just hope the 1st week can be a nice one
& i HOPE i wont be the monitor next year~




P/S : so yea...2 more days to go = =

0 comments: