CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day after 2moro

1 more day to go
Monday will be another starting point
an important one for us
Hope everthing goes fine
& i can have a good starting

Form5 is not an easy one
A lot of Effort is needed
& i think i cant put 100% effort on it
Anyway i'll just try my very best

Had my new haircut 2day
It's one of my preparation for school reopen
Too bad we still have the stupid rules for hair
As if those with nice hair are some bad guy or what
Oh gosh people ~ Narrow-minded !
Look at Taiwanese & American
They still can live happily ever after
WITHOUT rules bout hair

Anyhow , I just have to obey the rules
for roughly one more year
& i'll be FREE then~ yeahoo !!!
Just have to Suffer for one more year
is actually the way i make myself happier
haha~

Yea~ another boring day ~

Signing off
bubye !!

0 comments: