CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Stylo or not ??


The first week of college
ahhh hectic and Im stressed out
Get to know some new lecturers
The timetable is alright too
But the class is really stressing me out

Due to the poor time management
I was late to class the 1st and 2nd day
But i thought everyone will be late
Obviously its not the case....
But i still dont see why the class starts at 9
and ended in less than 2 hours...
its not working according to the timetable...
They should definitely make it 9.30 or even 10
What matters is the time needed for the tutoring session

But whatever...they wont get it....haha
Next week definitely gonna try my best
to be in class on time.... ><

The pressure of the 1st week
is also related to the competition Im in...
We get to know about the information
during our holidays....
and the deadline to submit the entries
are like so so sooooo ridiculous
Too bad i decided to go for it...
So i have to rush all the way...

Plus we are just some sem3 students
that still dont know mood board and concept board
and the format of the work for competitions...
But we're still determined to participate XD
thats why i see us as some confident and brave fighters !
And ended up I thought my designs were okay
I liked them a lot actually....
But definitely will improve the other job
making it more neat and stuff....

We didnt make it into the top 12...
But im really happy that I joined it
Its an experience and I learn along the way
and we can only do our best in every projects
while waiting for the right moment :)


PS:
This competition showed me so much
How people act towards pressure....
How people reacts and show their ugly sides...
Its scary to see all that....