CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010







Last day of 2010
A very special day
A day to welcome the new year
Also a day to miss 2010...

Usually we pay more attention to
the welcome part...
countdown and stuff...
But I really gonna miss 2010
So many things happened this year...
2010 is definitely a year of learning new stuff
1st year of college...amazing experience...
Learnt so many new stuff and knowledge...
Although i was busy and its tiring
But definitely loving what i do XD

Cant remember what i wished last year
But i guess its not that important afterall
I've learnt so much and im happy with that
I think im blessed and I appreciate everything
that happened to me in 2010... :D

2011 is coming real soon
And i choose not to go to any crowded places to celebrate
Maybe im tired of being in a crowded place
and feeling lonely at the same time...
Its just not the best way to end 2010
Maybe its just me...

Anyway...Regardless of the way to welcome 2011
We should definitely have fun XD
Hopefully 2011 is also a good year for me
Wishing for the best for my studies
Learn more things and gain more experience
And less health problem :)
Hope that i'll be happy
and my family too will be in a happy and good condition
Heaheahea....thank god !!










PS:
Home sweet home :)
Andddd... HAPPY 2011 !! Happy New Year !!

0 comments: