CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

a trip down memory lane















I've been busy in the afternoon
these few days...doing some cleaning in my room
My room had been a mess since class started at college
So...its time to clean up the mess
Unbelievable huh ?
Maybe cuz its holiday and i've got nothing much to do
Anyway...its still great to see a clean room
But the process is a little exhausting i would say

Actually its not that bad
I found so many small things which i had forgotten about
Class photos during secondary and primary school
Diaries and notes from the past
Things i bought last time which i thought are useless now
Letters and Cards from old friends
All of them make me have flashbacks
Recall back those special moments is awesome...
So funny and i thought i was an idiot...lol
Did so many silly things....lol

Besides that
I realize im not that environmentally friendly
The A4 paper i need to recycle is ridiculously a lot
Its scary...but at least im recycling them :D
Guess what i used those papers for ?? lol
My previous drawing is hilarious....
Some are still okay...just some proportion problem
Some are so ugly...when i first saw them
i send them to the recycle area... XD
so are really old...and funny looking...
What was i thinking...lol
But its one of the steps that make my drawing look better
Good to see improvement !! :D

Recently (yesterday)
I've changed my profile picture on facebook to Stitch...
Something gotta do with the Kids...
Week of the Rights of Children...
So to show support...i joined the activity :D
Some of my friends joined the thing too !!
So fun looking at everyone's cartoon faces
It brought us back to our childhood memories too
Oww can i say i'll love cartoons no matter how old i am ?
I think it really gonna happen XD

Flashing back all the memories i had with cartoons
All the Disney ones...Little Mermaid...Snow White...
Cartoon Network ones...and so so many...
Little Lulu !! Madeline !! PB&J Otter !! Bear in the Big Blue House !!
Rolie Polie Olie !! so so miss all of them !!!!!
Without them im nothing...seriously...
Cartoons have such a big effect on the growth of a child
its so important for their creativity and imagination and all
Cartoon rocks !! my life would suck without you !! :D















PS:
The only cartoon i watch now is THE SIMPSONS :(
I want all of them back into my life !! IMY !!

0 comments: